A heat pump can make a huge difference in what you pay to heat and cool your home. Heat pumps provide both heating and cooling capability, allowing complete control over your indoor temperature from a single, convenient and efficient system. Traditional heat pumps are generally referred to as an air to air system, as they extract heat from the surrounding, ambient air. Modern advances in design and technology make this the perfect time to invest in one of the most efficient home comfort systems on the market. And when you trust sizing, location, and installation to the experts from adco, you can rest assured every detail of the job is done right.
Enjoy the many benefits of installing a modern heat pump system!
As an energy-efficient alternative to furnaces and air conditioning, heat pumps use electricity to move heat from a cool space to a warm space. By transferring heat, instead of generating it, a heat pump can supply perfect temperatures for as little as a quarter of the cost of conventional heating and cooling systems. If you replace a gas furnace and air conditioner with an air-source or dual-fuel heat pump, you can potentially trim your utility bill by fifty percent. If you heat with electricity, a heat pump can cut electricity used for heating by up to forty percent. Contact adco for more information, helpful recommendations, and quick completion of your project. We add value to your home through quality products and precision workmanship.
adco offers superior heat pump products to ensure a lasting installation with minimal repairs and maintenance!
Consider the Carrier Infinity 20 Heat Pump with Greenspeed Intelligence, and experience the difference of variable speed and Infinity Control. These systems go beyond temperature control, delivering convenience, energy savings and customization that improves your way of life. No comparable air source heat pump can match its 13 HSPF for heating. With 20.5 SEER in cooling mode and sound levels down to 58 decibels, it’s no surprise this little powerhouse earned Energy Star’s Most Efficient 2012 qualification. This system allows the capability to tailor temperature, humidity, air quality, fan speed, and ventilation to your own personal taste. Set up eight different zones to answer individual preferences, and the system will not only remember them, but respond to changing conditions within the home to automatically supply exact comfort and peak efficiency.
Consider some of these many advantages of heat pump installation:
- High-efficiency heat pumps provide superior dehumidification over standard central air conditioning, allowing for less energy usage and greater comfort in summer.
- For homes that lack the necessary ductwork for forced air HVAC, air-source heat pumps are available in ductless models.
- The reduction on fossil fuels being used reduces the heat pump’s carbon footprint, making it an environmentally responsible choice.
- Heat pumps provide the flexibility and convenience of switching from heating to cooling in an instant.
- From the touch of a button on a remote control, you can quickly increase or decrease the temperature of your room.
- A dual fuel hybrid system partners your heat pump with the strength of your natural gas or oil furnace/boiler, optimizing energy use by switching back and forth to the source that is most effective for comfort and cost-savings.
- The installation of a modern, state-of-the-art heat pump can save up to 30% off heating utility costs, when compared to a comparable unit installed only a decade ago.
- Because there is no smoke, ashes, moisture, fumes, flames, or hot surfaces, a heat pump is safe, clean, and an ideal choice for people who suffer from asthma or allergies.
- The air compressor is located outside, keeping noise level at a minimum.
- Electric heat pumps do not generate dry air during the heating season, eliminating the need for humidification.
- Heat pumps do not require a flue to vent exhaust gasses, so you aren’t limited in your choice of location.